Have you thought about purchasing an affordable electric vehicle from a commuting perspective? Having an affordable price does not mean that you have to compromise the mechanical and electrical characteristics of the vehicle. Do not mess up with various opinions on the selection of this vehicle. Well, you do not upset more as Tata motor has launched the Tiago EV. The first 10000 consumers can buy this luxurious vehicle price between 8.49 lakh to 11.79 lakh. Anyway, the availability of this car is in four trims namely XE, XT, XZ+, and XZ+ tech. While going to select this vehicle, one should pay attention to both interior and the exterior key surface of the vehicle.
Glance over a brief specification
- While discussing the exterior parameter of the vehicle, the hatback equips with two distinct battery setups, driving modes, and connected telematics across the trim.
- For the consumer’s comfort, Tiago EV has automatic climate control, rain-sensing wipers, automatic headlamps, push buttons for start and stop action, and much more.
- The safety mark of this vehicle is the inclusion of ABS with EBD, rear parking sensor, rear parking camera, seat belt reminder, and multi-mode regen braking.
- The average speed of this vehicle is much better than variant driving packages. For example, 25 kW battery packs give an average speed of around 315 km. On the other hand, 19.2 kg battery packs give an average speed of around 250 km.
- Many official reports tell this clue the operating cost of the Tiago EV is seventh of the petrol version.
Since Tiago EV has excellent features, buying this vehicle is not a bad decision at all. Before the inauguration of Tiago EV, Tata motors sold the Tiago EV and Nexon EV between price ranges of Rs 12.49-19.84 lakh. So, you should hurry up to buy this vehicle. Otherwise, you miss the opportunity.