Maruti Suzuki has launched the second generation of Celerio. The cost of this car ranges from Rs. 4.99 lakh to Rs. 6.94 lakh.
Furthermore, the new version of this car is equipped with fuel-efficient features and powered by 1 liter of the petrol engine.
- It is available in four different trims LXI, VXI, ZXI, and ZXI+.
- The manual gearbox is present in all four trims.
- AMT gearbox is in the base trim of the car.
- Get the top specs and first segment features in it.
- It is available in six color shades: Arctic White, Silky Silver, Glistening Grey, Solid Fire Red, Speedy Blue, and Caffeine Brown.
Check out what the second-gen Celerio is offering in all its four trims
Maruti Suzuki Celerio LXI 2021 (Price: Rs. 4.99 Lakh)
- Start/Stop idle engine
- It contains the gearshift engine.
- Power Steering
- Air Conditioning in the car
- Power Outlet 12V
- Dual airbags
- Seat belt reminders for driver and co-driver
- Pre-tensioners front seatbelt
- Rear parking sensors
Maruti Suzuki Celerio VXI (Price: Rs. 5.13 Lakh (MT)-Rs. 6.13 Lakh (AMT)
- Hill-start assists feature present in the AMT model.
- Wing mirrors adjustments are available electronically.
- Door lock speed sensors
- Rear seat spilled folding
- Tachometer (AMT Model)
- Rear View Mirror for Day and Night
- Door unlock impact sensors
Maruti Suzuki Celerio ZXI (MT: Rs. 5.94 Lakh & AMT: Rs. 6.44 Lakh)
- The complete audio system is available with Bluetooth, aux, and USB.
- Remote system for lock/unlock
- Rear wiper and defogger
- Steering mounted control
- Tilt adjusting steering
Maruti Suzuki Celerio ZXI (MT: Rs. 6.44 Lakh & AMT: Rs. 6.94 Lakh)
- Alloy Wheels: 15 inches
- Fog Lamps
- Android & Apple systems are available
- Entry & Go keyless
- Height adjustment of the driver seat
- Power folding of wing mirrors
- Touchscreen display 7.0 inches
Engine & Specification of Maruti Suzuki Celerio 2021
Maruti Suzuki Celerio powered with the K10C engine. The impressive features of the engine are:
- DuaJet Technology
- Idle Start/Stop System
- Fuel-Efficient Car
The fuel economy of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio is
- 25.24kpl (LXi, VXi, ZXi) Manual
- 6.68kpl (VXi) AMT
- 24.97kpl: ZXi+ manual
- 26kpl: ZXi AMT and ZXi+ AMT
Five-speed options are available in the manual gearbox in all versions of Maruti Celerio. The 1.0 liters of three cylinders produce peak torque of 67hp and 89Nm.
Maruti Suzuki Celerio gives tough competition to its rival cars Datsun Go, Tata Tiago, and Hyundai Santro. We consider the current pricing of Celerio, i.e., between Rs. 4.99 lakh-Rs. 6.94 lakh. It is a bit expensive from its sibling car, i.e., WagonR.