Ferrari has revealed some information about its new model the Ferrari Vision GT which is of course made for Gran Turismo, one of the famous 7 racing events. For now, 1356hp, which is a futuristic model that has a single-seat racing concept, will be used in the virtual gaming world. Ferrari hints at it as this concept also previews what its future road cars model can look like.
Some of the facts and features about the car:
- 1356hp Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo represents a futuristic design for the brand’s next-generation road and race cars.
- This car has been mostly inspired by some of the iconic racing car models like the 330 P3 and 512 S of the 1960s and 1970s.
- Flavio Manzoni and the team at Ferrari are responsible for conceptualising the idea of the Ferrari Vision GT.
- Even to date, there is no news about Ferrari launching any such road or race car. There is going to be a full-scale physical study on the model in the Maranello museum on December 15.
- In the model of Ferrari, VGT aerodynamics plays the most important part as it is supposed to be a race car. It has two side channels that direct the airflow around the cockpit along with the side pods which is quite efficient in generating downforce aerodynamics that helps the car to stay on track.
- VGT is a concept that comes with a more powerful version of 120 degree twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter V6 engine, which has an output level of 1,030hp at 9,000rpm and 900 Nm at 5,500rpm, with an additional 326hp which is available due to its three electric motors.
- The engine used in this model is related to a Formula 1-derived, eight-speed dual-clutch gearbox and can send this car from 100 kph to nothing in just 2 seconds and 200 kph in 5 seconds.
- As many companies are trying to follow virtual online games to make some new futuristic models for people but to this date, the V10-powered McLaren Solus GT is the only virtual car to make it into the real world.
So, for more such car news and exciting news about your favourite car brands stay tuned.